Anti Covid-19 Measures
Providing a safer environment for our guests and associates is a top priority. We are constantly working to adapt internal security protocols in line with national and regional legal provisions, recommendations, and guidelines on Covid-19:
- Every member of the staff is fully vaccinated, has the Green Pass, constantly receives careful training on the adoption of new hygiene and sanitization protocol, and strictly complies with the protective measures recommended by global governing agencies;
- Hand sanitisers and temperature scanners are available in key places including: receptions, lobbies, restaurant entrances, and lift landings;
- With our new fast check-in procedures, we ask for customers' documents before their arrival, in order to streamline the registrations procedures. We are investing in new technologies to implement the web check-in service, reducing moments of physical contact ensuring high levels of safety and efficiency;
- The frequency of cleaning and sanitising at the hotels has been increased with certified products with an emphasis on thoroughly cleaning frequent contact surfaces and objects. The room cleaning service is operated on the basis of guidelines provided by the WHO, European and International provisions;
- Restaurants, bars, and all other outlets will also observe social distancing and will comply with the local occupancy limits. Our kitchens and all the utensils are continuously sanitized.